Technical Specs of Fluorescent Brightener 184
|Appearance||pale yellow or milky white powder|
Properties of Fluorescent Brightener 184
Fluorescent Brightener 184 is light yellow powder, odorless, insoluble in water, but can be soluble in Alkane, Fat, Mineral Oil, Paraffin and most organic solvents. Its shade is blue light, the maximum absorption value of spectrum is 375nm (in ethanol), and the maximum emission wavelength is 435nm (in ethanol).
- Good whitening effect and thermal stability, less addition and wide application.
- Small dosage, high whitening intensity, very small dosage can produce very good whitening effect.
- Wide range of applicable properties and is suitable for whitening of various plastics
- Good compatibility with plastics, high temperature resistance and excellent weather resistance.
- Good light transmittance, suitable for transparent plastic products, paint and ink industry
Applications of Fluorescent Brightener 184
Optical Brightener OB is widely used in the whitening of PVC, PE, PP, PS, ABS, PMMA, POM and other thermoplastics, as well as thermosetting plastics, polyester fiber, cellulose acetate (CA), polyamide (PA), paints, inks, coatings, etc. It has good fastness to sunlight without yellowing; it is easy to dissolve in organic solvent and has very good whiteness effect; Optical Brightener OB is equivalent to uvitex ob (Huntsman).
Optical Brightener OB is used to whiten the polymer in each processing stage and give the processed products bright blue white luster. Widely used in film, injection molding and extrusion molding materials.
Packaging and Storage
Fluorescent Brightener 184 is packed 25kg per fiber drum lined with plastic bag, stored in cool and dry place without direct sunlight. Shelf life is 2 years.